Hey everyone! The school year is over (at least for me….. high school! Yay!), and that means my Do Hard Things project is over!(read more about that here.) For those who didn’t know, I created this blog for a two year school project, and since the project is now over………………………………I’m going to continue writing! *cues loud and energetic cheering* I want to kick off summer with a post that is a little more laid back than usual- 20 Facts About Me, so all of y’all can get to know me a little better. Here we go.
1. Were you named after anyone? No. I do have an ancestor on my mom’s side named Emma, but the reason I was named Emma was just because my parents liked the name.
2. Do you like your handwriting? Ummm….I guess. It’s not terrible.
3. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey.
4. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
5. Would you bungee jump? Not for fun, but if I would win a million dollars to do it then of course.
6. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? MINT OREO
7. Red or Pink? Pink, because why not.
8. What was the last thing you ate? Hummus.
9. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Either a mint green or a baby blue.
10. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house, for sure.
11. Hair color? Dark brown.
12. Last movie you watched? School Of Rock.
13. What color shirt are you wearing? It’s like grayish-blackish.
14. Favorite dessert? Usually anything with chocolate, but I do love me my fruit pies too.
15. What book are you reading right now? The Calling by Rachelle Dekker. It is the second book in the series- should I do a review about it?
16. What’s your favorite vegetable? Green beans.
17. What is your middle name? Grace.
18. Do you have any pets? Sadly not at the moment.
19. Where were you three hours ago? The pool.
20. What are your hobbies? Dancing, reading, blogging……..
Thanks for reading! Comment below some of your answers to the questions above, and any post ideas you want to see me write!